We appreciate that your browser hung out with us for so long, but your session has expired! If you want to register, we need to refresh your connection. We limit session time to 30 minutes for your security and to free up unused registration slots for others.
Your session on this page has expired. We expire your session to protect your information in case you sit on a page too long with no activity.
It can be a challenge to build a fire station that's safe, functional, and productive while being a good steward of your community's resources. When you attend the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Design Symposium you will experience two and a half days of informative sessions presented by subject matter experts. Throughout the symposium, sessions are presented on a variety of topics related to all aspects of the fire station construction process including: identifying your department's needs, selecting an architect, selecting a site, deciding whether to renovate or rebuild, what to expect when planning and designing the project, health and safety considerations, how to harness community support, and more.
2. Make Connections...
The fire service and architecture professionals you connect with from across the country will continue to be a valuable resource long after the symposium ends.
3. Learn from the Best...
The Fire Station Design Awards program, judged by fire service personnel who have degrees and expertise in architecture, highlights the best examples of fire station design from the prior year. All current Award entries will be on display and the 2019 winners will be announced during the general session.
Pre-Conference Seminar: Training Facility Design and Construction $149/per person
- Price includes a networking reception on Saturday evening (September 21)
- Breakfast & lunch on Sunday (September 22)
- Full electronic copies of all presentations.
- Discounted hotel block rates are available.
(Space for this event is limited and is offered on a first come basis)
Early-Bird Main Conference Pass $445/per person(Ends 8/31)
Main Conference Pass $545/per person (After 8/31 based on availability)
- Price includes a welcome reception on Sunday (September 22)
- Breakfast on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (September 23 - 25)
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday (September 23 - 24)
- Full color, bound resource guide
- Full electronic copies of all presentations
- The opportunity to network and meet with subject matter experts during dedicated exhibit hall times
Whether preparing to build a new fire station or renovate an existing one, the F.I.E.R.O. Fire Station Design Symposium provides the knowledge you need to make the best decisions for your department and community.