Compliance and certification requirements for contractors and suppliers working with the Department of Defense can get very complicated. TMAC can show you how to prepare for your journey towards NIST 800-171 / CMMC compliance and certification.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- Elements of Cyber Resiliency and Risk Management
- Review applicable Cyber Security requirements and Standards
- Discuss reporting guidelines and timelines for NIST & CMMC compliance
- Provide guidance towards implementing a Security Management System (policies, documented procedures, plans and evidence)
- How to establish a Site Security Plan
- Prepare for conducting a Gap Analysis. (Preview of TMAC tools & Templates)
- Understand CMMC audit objectives
- Discuss potential resources available
Who is it for?
- Businesses and manufacturers with a NAICS code in the 31XXXX-33XXXX range
- Senior Leadership in charge of Information security
- Personnel responsible for ensuring compliance
TMAC is the official representative of the MEP National Network in the state of Texas. TMAC partners with businesses to enhance their productivity and accelerates profitable growth by developing and improving products, processes, people and technology.