We appreciate that your browser hung out with us for so long, but your session has expired! If you want to register, we need to refresh your connection. We limit session time to 30 minutes for your security and to free up unused registration slots for others.
Your session on this page has expired. We expire your session to protect your information in case you sit on a page too long with no activity.
**Online registration is now closed, walk up registration is available on the day of the event. No registration refunds or cancelations after 8/8/2022**
Texas HUB: Obtain City Contracts Under $50,000
Join us August 10th, 2022 from 8am-4pm at the University Center, E.H. Hereford Building 300 W. First St. Arlington, Texasto learn about new business opportunities, connect with Small Business Liaison Officers and network with fellow business owners.
The Government Procurement Conference is a regional conference fostering business partnerships between the government, its prime contractors and the following:
University of Texas at Arlington Hereford University Center
300 W 1st St, Arlington, TX 76010 Arlington, TX
USA • Carlisle Academy (2)
• Palo Duro - Booths
• Rio Grande - Breakfast & Luncheon
• San Saba
• Palo Pinto
• Student Government Chambers.
Parking lots F11, 38 and 39 are reserved for this day. Overflow may use garages, see attached map.
Here are the steps to register for parking:
1. Follow the link https://utarlington.aimsparking.com/permits/?cmd=new_event
2. Select "Department-Hosted Event”
3. Select "Government Procurement Conference”
4. Enter voucher code EV1028
5. Select the permit type "(EVT-COMP) Fac/Staff Surface Lots (Before 5PM)"
6. Select the active date
7. Add vehicle info and confirm