AESA 2023 Registration
Sunday 9 July – Saturday 15 July 2023
Edwards Air Force Base
Registration CLOSES 27 May 2023 at 11:55pm PST
Cadet Participants: $350.00
Cadet Staff: $350.00
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING
Please share with your Parent
In order to register:
1. Have your required forms completed, signed and ready to upload (see below). ALL Members Must complete the:
CAPF60-81, CAPF160 (Health History Questionnaire) and CAPF161. The CAPF 60-81 requires a Squadron Commander signature prior to submission. Cadets Under 18 must have a completed CAPF163 in addition to all items above.
2. Students must meet the following requirements:
1. Graduation from Encampment
2. Grade of C/A1C or above
3. Have the approval of your Squadron Commander
4. Be a United States citizen.
5. Be willing to provide your full name, place of birth, social security number, and if over 16 years old, your CA Driver’s license or CA ID card number. (If you do not wish to put this information on the secure registration platform, please contact the AESA Administration Officer Major Paula Urbom-Shope at firstname.lastname@example.org. ) or 562-221-3706
6. Understand that individuals’ phones will not be available at certain times due to the Base Security protocols.
7. Be available for pre-event virtual meetings.
Waivers to above requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you do not have all the information for your registration such as your driver’s name and phone number, you must fill in this information as soon as it becomes available. The instructions to modify your registration will be in your confirmation email.
Also, Seminars will be announced in a later email with instructions to log on to your personal registration page to choose your Seminars.
Acceptance/Welcome letter will be released shortly after the registration closes and will outline the report time and directions, packing list, and all other necessary information.
Due to the location of Edwards Air Force Base, transportation from or to the airport, train and/or bus station will not be available.
Senior Members Note: You will be responsible to provide and/or pay for your own meals. If you chose alternate housing, that too will be your responsibility.
Refund Policy: Refunds for cancellations will only be given on a case-by-case basis as determined by the Finance Officer, Lt Col Neil Kuykendall and the Activity Director, Col Alan Ferguson. Simply no longer being available, due to a personal conflict, will not be entertained as a possible exception. Please make sure your commitment to attend AESA is the right choice based on your personal availability and other obligations.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Finance Officer, Lt Col Neil Kuykendall, at email@example.com, with a clear explanation of the reasons for the request. Absolutely no refunds will be made if you fail to show up on Sunday, 9 July without prior contact and authorization from the Commandant for Cadets, Command Chief Noel Furniss, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Administration Officer, Major Paula Urbom-Shope, at email@example.com. Refunds will be made as soon as possible, but no later than five (5) weeks after the event. Refunds, if approved, are subject to a ten percent (10%) processing fee.
Questions, Issues, or Concerns: