THIS EVENT IS 100% FREE!
This year’s SAS Institute, Successful Leadership: Sharing your school’s story, is scheduled for December 11-13, 2023, at the Hershey Lodge and Convention Center.
The conference offers keynote sessions, seminar sessions, various breakouts, an Act 45 course and special evening events!
- Welcome address and keynote featuring Secretary of Education, Dr. Khalid N. Mumin
- Words of Wisdom from Dr. Brian Troop, PA Superintendent of the Year, and Dr. Tim Wagner, PA Principal of the Year
- Keynote speaker, Ron Clark, founder of the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta, Georgia
- Keynote speaker, Chase Mielke, award-winning educator, writer, and speaker focusing on preventing teacher burnout and increasing student engagement
- Targeted seminar sessions designed to understand, investigate, and explore critical topics in today’s educational landscape
- Over 130 breakout sessions examining strategies to encourage student achievement, develop staff excellence, and tackle the tough topics in the present educational climate
- An Act 45 course focusing on and applying leadership principles to meet the known challenges of today and prepare for the unexpected challenges of tomorrow
- Sponsored events each evening to provide fun, food, and relaxation including yoga, paint away, cornhole, and an evening at the Englewood
Registration is $150 for all three days of the Institute, which includes a hot breakfast buffet and lunch each day.
Your registration will include an invitation to sponsored events each evening. Book your lodging through Tuesday night to join us for exciting evening activities!
New Opportunity at the 2023 SAS Institute!
Seminar sessions will be held this year focusing on numerous critical topics:
- Artificial Intelligence
- PA HS Graduation Requirements
- PVAAS -- Let’s Dig into Curriculum, Assessment, Instruction, and Organization(CAIO)!
- Educator Workforce
- Structured Literacy
- Creating Career Pathways: Connecting, Collaborating, and Cultivating Success
- Implementing STEELS
- LEA Selected Measures and Principal Performance Goals
- Financial Literacy
- Teacher Self-Care
Each seminar will be led by an expert in the field with guest speakers and/or LEAs/educators who have successfully navigated the initiative. Seminars are 2.5 hour programs designed to understand, investigate, and explore critical topics. The goal of a seminar is to enrich participants’ knowledge and offer strategies to incorporate into their respective venues.