THIS EVENT IS 100% FREE!
Year 2 Community Learning Session
What is the Social Emotional Learning Session about?:
Addressing the needs of our youth aged 0-5 and their families
Development of the metric including vision, purpose, and activities. The focus of the metric is for children birth to age 5, and their families, to have equitable access to services that support their social-emotional health and are the best match for their needs.
- Build capacity within CCOs for enhanced services, integration of services, cross-sector collaboration, and future measurement opportunities.
- Use child-level data to guide and inform efforts, assess the sensitivity and specificity of the child-level metric to those efforts.
- Review of CCO Aggregate Performance and Social Emotional Health Reach Metric Data
- Asset map for contracted behavioral health services summarizing the capacity and characteristics of Social-emotional health services, specific to therapy services and assignments/screenings
- Obtain meaningful input and conversations with cross-sector community partners and families from the communities experiencing historical and contemporary injustices. Identify barriers and opportunities to improve SEH service that can inform the CCO’s Action Plan to address service capacity and access
Who should attend:
- Primary care practices and providers
- Behavioral health programs/providers that serve children
- Early Learning Hubs
- Tribal governments and/or the Urban Indian Health Program
- Regional Education Service Districts, including the Early Intervention and Early Childhood Special Education program
- Culturally specific organizations serving children birth to age 5 and their families
- Local DHS programs, including the office of child welfare and self-sufficiency
- Other behavioral health programs/providers serving children birth to age 5 and their families
- Local criminal justice agencies
- Early care and education programs, including preschool and child care programs
- Local public health programs serving children birth to age 5 and their families (e.g. WIC, home visiting)
- Regional health equity coalitions
- Faith based organizations
EOCCO will use the reflections from conversations with cross-sector community partners and families to create an Action Plan- addressing barriers which impact children and their families to have equitable access to services that support their social-emotional health and are the best match for their needs. We will strategize ways to continue building capacity within EOCCO for enhanced services, integration of services, cross-sector collaboration, and future measurement opportunities.
Thank you for your participation in this event and we look forward to learning more from you.
EOCCO Social Emotional Health Community Learning Session
Time: Nov 8, 2023 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 919 9588 7243