Email | 866-678-2382
APPLICATION TO PRESENT
DEADLINE is APRIL 8, 2024!
Please carefully read the following before submitting an application to present:
• The deadline for session submissions is April 8, 2024.
• You are submitting the application as the main presenter and will serve as the key contact for your session.
• If your session is accepted, your registration fee and the fee of up to two co-presenter(s) will be waived. All additional co-presenters will need to register and pay the conference registration fee and will not be listed in the conference schedule. As the main presenter, it will be your responsibility to provide your co-presenters with the time, date and location of your session(s). Each presenter/co-presenter must provide a unique email address for registration.
• Be sure to spell/grammar check your application prior to submitting. Your session description will be visible in the published schedule and, therefore, should be written in a professional manner.
• Notification of session acceptance or denial will be emailed to the address provided by April 29, 2024. If your session is accepted, be sure to reserve your hotel room for the conference as quickly as possible. Hotel rooms book up fast. Go to http://www.alabamaetc.com/ for hotel information.
• Each approved session will have a virtual page associated with it through the online webpage/app. Presenters are encouraged to provide attendees with resources via the session page. Resources may include, but are not limited to presentation slides, handouts, and resource links. Once sessions are scheduled and set up in the virtual platform, you will receive an email with instructions on how to upload resources to your session page(s). Printed handouts are the responsibility of the presenter and will not be provided by the ALSDE.
• Vendor presenters must be conference exhibitors.