Does this sound familiar? Assisted Living Facilities care for many of Oregon’s most frail, vulnerable and ill residents, often with very little outside support and assistance. Now there’s an opportunity for you to gather with other assisted living providers working in rural Oregon for one hour, once a month, for support, education and, most of all, a chance to learn from each other!
ALF ASSIST 2020
Fourth Thursday of every month
12:30pm – 1:30 pm
January 23, 2020 through
October 22, 2020
Here’s how it works:
1. A team of specialists gather to offer education, brainstorm ideas and provide resources:
2. Each ALF team joins the meeting on their computer using the link provided via email. Ideally, each ALF will meet as a team and participate together but individuals can join via laptop, tablet or phone. There can be up to 25 facilities in the session at one time!
3. The session begins with a 25 minute training on a mental health topic of interested to the ALF Assist Community such as:
4. After the training, one facility will present a case (arranged prior to the session). ALF Assist participants and specialists will “brainstorm” thoughts and ideas with a follow-up written summary provided.
5. Assistance accessing follow-up behavioral health services will be provided if needed.