No matter your role in the autism community,
With many workshop options, exhibitors, and opportunities for networking and support, you can truly create the conference experience that YOU need. With content reviewed to be evidence-based and presented by leaders in the autism community, you can be confident that it will be a good use of your valuable time and resources. Here are some of the very different ways our 1,300 participants craft their schedules:
- Those who value our Transition Conference will find many sessions here that apply to teens, adults, and their families.
- New to autism? Learn the basics of understanding behavior, building social/communication skills, and creating meaningful IEPs.
- Teachers: access autism-specific best practice for instruction and classroom management.
- Focus exclusively on financial planning, legal issues and advocacy, and state/federal supports.
- Experienced clinicians: find support for ethical and instructional challenges from renowned experts.
- Encouraged by personal perspectives? We appreciate the self-advocates and parents who share their experiences to help us all.